About Soukhy M. Clark,
MPA., LNHA, HFA., CTRS.
Soukhy M. Clark is a Licensed Nursing Home Executive/Healthcare Administrator with over 20 years of working in different aspects of healthcare, including the position of Executive Director managing a CCRC (Continuing Care Retirement Communities) Life Plan Communities.
Soukhy M. Clark is also a Recreational Therapist with internships in both Geriatric Psych and Physical Rehab. Soukhy is also a CPR Instructor with the American Heart Association where she teaches both healthcare professionals and general learners about the importance of CPR certification in saving lives.
Her experiences include:
- Managing multi-level senior care communities to include: Independent Housing, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing/Nursing Facilities and Outpatient Clinics,
- As a Healthcare Administrator, earning the coveted Florida’s Governor Gold Seal for Quality,
- Recognition for excellence in regulatory records (top 15% in the State of FL), excellent financial soundness and stability, consumer satisfaction, community/family involvement, stable workforce, targeted in-services training, and Best Practices,
- Working in a variety of healthcare settings including: Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals, Geriatric Psych Unit, ER Admissions, Medical Practices, Special Needs Organization, and Long Term Care Communities,
- Organization transition and development (transitioning a not-for-profit to for profit company),
- Team building and professional development of staff (development and implementation of short and long term strategies to enhance the overall quality and efficiency of management teams),
- Providing customized and personal senior advocacy services to seniors and supporting family members,
- Development and implementation of in-service and professional training programs,
- Demonstrated servant leadership with a commitment to service excellence in healthcare,
- Proven track record of commitment in delivering the highest quality of services meeting the needs of seniors and supporting family members.
- Ph.D. Dissertation in progress at Indiana Wesleyan University, Marion, IN. (A Qualitative Research Study) “The Directors of Nursing Perceptions of Servant Leadership in High Staff Retention Nursing Homes”
- University of Memphis – Bachelor of Science in Education, Memphis, TN.
- Long Island University- Master in Public Administration, Healthcare Administration, Brookville, NY.
- Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, GA.- A Graduate Certificate in Gerontology
- Continuing education with more than 50 hours per year of continuing education
- Presenter: The 2018 Assessment Institute in Indianapolis, Indiana, the Office of Planning and Institutional Improvement at IUPUI, “Assessing the Readiness of Nursing Home Administration”
- Peer Reviewer for the October 22 to October 26, 2018 Mentoring, Coaching, and Leadership for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the University of New Mexico, Albuquerque
- C.H.O.I.C.E.S (Center Helping Obesity in Children End Successfully)
- Nicholas House
- Refugee Resettlement Program
- Volunteers of America
- Developmental Disabled/Special Needs
- The Humane Society
- American College of Health Care Executives
English, Lao, Thai, Basic Spanish
Services for the Senior Population
Services for the Health Care Industry